The Multilateral Interoperability Programme Fourth Information Exchange Specification Update Four!
In the third quarter of 2023, MIP has releases the first version of MIP4-IES using a RESTful service, instead of NATO Web Services Messaging Profile (WSMP). This version is not compatible with the previous version (MIP4-IES 4.3) and cannot be used at the same time on the field without a mediator/convertor present. The Federated Mission Networking (FMN) programme has adopted this version of MIP4-IES for FMN Spiral 5. The non-normative parts of the specifications can be updated over time. The Exchange Schema are based on the MIP Information Model (MIN) version 5.2.
This site is informational, and no rights can be derived from its content.
Please refer to our disclaimer for additional details.
- MIP4-IES CORE Specification 4.4.0 (September 29 2023)
- The normative schema are published on mip-interop.org for example: https://mip-interop.org/data/v4.4/IES and https://mip-interop.org/subview/v4.4/Gateway/IES.
- MIP4 Supporting Artifacts (September 29 2023)
- MIP Information Model (MIN) 5.2 - Online Documentation(secure site).
- MIP Information Model (MIN) 5.2 - Model Explorer (a.k.a. Linked Data Server (LDS))(secure site).
For a full list of the MIP Releases go here.