The Multilateral Interoperability Programme Fourth Information Exchange Specification Update Three!
In the third quarter of 2020, MIP has releases the first version of MIP4-IES using the latest version of the NATO Web Services Messaging Profile (WSMP). At this time a version break was introduced from the previous versions of MIP4-IES, which have been deprecated since. At the time of release WSMP was still undergoing the NATO ratification process to become Allied Data Publication 5644 (ADatP-5644). The Federated Mission Networking (FMN) programme has adopted this version of MIP4-IES for FMN Spiral 4. FMN specified that the WSMP version 1.3.2 had to be used until the Promulgation of ADatP-5644 which was a fact in the fourth quarter of 2023. During the summer of 2021, a minor update to the specification was produced to improve the overall quality, without introducing compatibility issues. The non-normative parts of the specifications can be updated over time. The Exchange Schema are based on the MIP Information Model (MIN) version 5.1.
This site is informational, and no rights can be derived from its content.
Please refer to our disclaimer for additional details.
- CORE Specification 4.3.0 (09 October 2020)
- CORE Specification 4.3.1 (Maintenance release Summer 2021)
- The normative schema are published on mip-interop.org for example: https://mip-interop.org/data/v4.3/IES.
- Supporting Artifacts (29 April 2021)
- The MIP4-IES .Net Reference Libraries project page (protected site).
- The WSMP .Net Reference Libraries nuget artifact page (PRE-RELEASE).
- The latest MIP4-IES / APP-6(D)(1) Bindings Sheet.
- MIP Information Model (MIN) 5.1 - Online Documentation(secure site).
- MIP Information Model (MIN) 5.1 - Model Explorer (a.k.a. Linked Data Server (LDS))(secure site).
For a full list of the MIP Releases go here.