The Multilateral Interoperability Programme - Data Exchange Mechanism - Version Three update 1!
The Multilateral Interoperability Programme (MIP) has released the MIP Data Exchange Mechanism (DEM) 3.1 specification in 2013.
This version of the specification has since been implemented, tested and fielded by a large number of countries.
The Federated Mission Networking (FMN) initiative has adopted this specification for the Land Command & Control Information Exchange (LC2IE) in Spirals 2 and 3.
This specification is to be replaced by MIP4-IES, emerging in FMN Spiral 4 with the version 4.3, late replaced by version 4.4 in Spiral 5.
The usage of MIP 3.1 solution will likely continue until MIP4-IES is sufficiently supported by FMN Affiliates.
This site is informational, and no rights can be derived from its content.
Please refer to our disclaimer for additional details.
- MIP System Requirements Specification (MSRS) 3.1.6
- MIP Tactical C2IS Interoperability Requirement (MTIR) 3.1.4
- Alternate Development and Exchange Method - (ADEM) v220.127.116.11
- Joint C3 Information Exchange Data Model (JC3IEDM) v3.1.4.
- MIP Implementation Rules (MIR) v3.1.6.
- MIP Technical Interface Design Plan (MTIDP) v3.1.2
- MSG-12 Guidance Regarding Message Exchange Mechanism (MEM)
- MIP Implementation Guidance (MIG) v3.1.21.
- MIP Operating Procedures (MOP) v3.1.7
- MIP Operational Handbook (MOH) v3.1.5
- MIP Specification Service Extensions & Revisions (MISSERS) v3.1.16
For a full list of the MIP Releases go here.